Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

YouTube money you are Earning!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by Shyam Sharma, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Shyam Sharma
    Cash:
    $19
    Hello guys,

I wanted to know how much money you are earning from Youtube and what methods are getting you results, such as, Adsense or Branding.

Please help.

Thanks!

2. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $81
    I don´t really feel comfortable telling How much I have earned on youtube, but I could say that I only use Adsense, and the income has increased the past year!
    How come you want to know? If you want to have growth, there´s a lot of tips and tricks here, that could help you grow and maybe earn you money!

3. Idec Sdawkminn
    Horror Versions
    Cash:
    $142
    Last year I made $9K and this year so far I’ve made double that, with most months this year setting new records for my channel. This month I’ll finally make more than my day job, which is at $4,043.

It’s all Adsense and practically zero promoting on social media. I’m pretty sure my branding choices, as well as my content choice and daily uploads are all responsible.

4. Katt Strike
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $4
    Tbh, Adsense has been a total nightmare for me meaning that I have earned nadaaa.

According to my Socialblade, it estimates between $2-25 so I guess that wouldn't be too bad?

Shyam Sharma likes this.
  5. Shyam Sharma
    Cash:
    $19
    Social blade is bull s**t....it shows .....hyped up numbers.....those guys screw us youtubers!

6. Xynudu
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $375
    Yes, Social Blade numbers are about 30 - 40% high for yearly income, for me anyway.

They seemed to get closer to real income a while back, but have since gone back to the overblown figures I'm accustomed to.