YouTube money you are Earning!

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys,

I wanted to know how much money you are earning from Youtube and what methods are getting you results, such as, Adsense or Branding.

Please help.

Thanks!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don´t really feel comfortable telling How much I have earned on youtube, but I could say that I only use Adsense, and the income has increased the past year!
How come you want to know? If you want to have growth, there´s a lot of tips and tricks here, that could help you grow and maybe earn you money!

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Last year I made $9K and this year so far I’ve made double that, with most months this year setting new records for my channel. This month I’ll finally make more than my day job, which is at $4,043.

It’s all Adsense and practically zero promoting on social media. I’m pretty sure my branding choices, as well as my content choice and daily uploads are all responsible.

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Tbh, Adsense has been a total nightmare for me meaning that I have earned nadaaa.

According to my Socialblade, it estimates between $2-25 so I guess that wouldn't be too bad?

Reactions: Shyam Sharma

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tbh, Adsense has been a total nightmare for me meaning that I have earned nadaaa.

According to my Socialblade, it estimates between $2-25 so I guess that wouldn't be too bad?
Social blade is bull s**t....it shows .....hyped up numbers.....those guys screw us youtubers!

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, Social Blade numbers are about 30 - 40% high for yearly income, for me anyway.

They seemed to get closer to real income a while back, but have since gone back to the overblown figures I'm accustomed to.