YouTube Monetization Tab Error

I have two different timers on my YouTube!!! One in studio showes well over 4000 hours and the one in monetazation window just droped to about 2000 hrs all of the sudden. All in the last 365 days!!! Almost 2 k subscribers. All my videos are public and always have been!!!!
Can’t email YouTube either. tweeter support says same thing make sure you have all the videos set to public. Like everyone misses that I mention it in every message that all of them have always been public. Agggh. Disappointing...

YouTube are continually adjusting view counts (and sub counts.)

Please read the official Youtube help:

View counts: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2991785
Sub counts: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6392782?hl=en

Yep, it does say AdWords views are true views where a person ingaged in watching a video clicked on it. But for some reason all of my views through AdWords don’t count on monetazation page!

Attachments

• 929F84C8-AC58-467E-A754-4F1745DFACEE.png
    929F84C8-AC58-467E-A754-4F1745DFACEE.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 3
Maybe because these days, AdSense counts views gained through ad campaigns as invalid traffic; even when those campaigns are through Google Ads. I've seen threads to this effect on the AdSense Community Forum.

Last edited:
Question for you If person promotes some of the videos through google AdWords they should be counted as real views ( as it says on google’s page) and therefore should be counted on monetazation page? Right? Google promises real people real views, and it doesn’t say anywhere on YouTube that views from AdWords shall not be counted towards certain goals. Or I’m I wrong?
Please check Page 2 of this thread.

Hi, does anyone know anything about this error and how to fix it? I tried contacting YT on email and twitter and no response.

On my monetization tab for the past 2 weeks, every time I click on there, it says "oops something went wrong". What can I do to fix this?

EJ2otvcWkAE-GA_.jpg
I have the exact same problem with same screen saying ''oops''. Contacted Youtube and all they told me was to send a bug report. Well, that doesn't help me. I can't access the page to see why my monetization is disabled and I can't re-apply since the page is empty... This is so frustrating.

I have the exact same problem with same screen saying ''oops''. Contacted Youtube and all they told me was to send a bug report. Well, that doesn't help me. I can't access the page to see why my monetization is disabled and I can't re-apply since the page is empty... This is so frustrating.

How long has this been happening for you?

How long has this been happening for you?
I only noticed it four days ago. I also found another thread on google forum with someone saying they had that problem since sometime in november. I twitted Team Youtube, they were no help obviously, just told me to send a bug report. YT support also did not answer my question about this issue. So basically I have no idea what to do. My network is telling me to re-apply but I can't since the page is broken. You should send a bug report also.. maybe if enough people send them they will see the issue and do something ''eventually''.

Hi, does anyone know anything about this error and how to fix it? I tried contacting YT on email and twitter and no response.

On my monetization tab for the past 2 weeks, every time I click on there, it says "oops something went wrong". What can I do to fix this?

EJ2otvcWkAE-GA_.jpg
have you been able to see the page and re-apply now?

Back