Meet Up/Gathering YouTube Meet up in London

jeanpaul cavalletti

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I am new in the Youtube world, i am in the process to create a new channel and try to make it successful as many of you..

I thought that would be great to meet up with other Vloggers to be in London , for drink and chat.

If you are passionate about Youtube , you are a Vlogger or a Vlogger to be , get in touch and let's gather all together, the more the merrier .

Attachments

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am new in the Youtube world, i am in the process to create a new channel and try to make it successful as many of you..

I thought that would be great to meet up with other Vloggers to be in London , for drink and chat.

If you are passionate about Youtube , you are a Vlogger or a Vlogger to be , get in touch and let's gather all together, the more the merrier .

Hello and welcome to YTtalk. :)

I've moved this to the collaborations forum. :)

Reaction score

when do you wanna meet?I'm in Canterbury but definitely coming if you can gather more people :D