Youtube Live

EleniVTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Comedian
Hey All,

I haven't been here in a while. I wanted to see if anyone here noticed that YouTubers seem to be going live a lot more. Is it just me? Also, if it's true why do we think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome back! Yeah, I did notice that. I think it is a bit of a trend right now. I don't know if it is to please to algorithm or if it is just a train reaction, because I often see Youtubers who are friends following each others example.
Personally I'm not a fan of live stream. The video quality is often not very good, the chat is extremely fast and confusing and people often stream for an hour or longer and I dont have the time to watch for that long xD

EleniVTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Comedian
Welcome back! Yeah, I did notice that. I think it is a bit of a trend right now. I don't know if it is to please to algorithm or if it is just a train reaction, because I often see Youtubers who are friends following each others example.
Personally I'm not a fan of live stream. The video quality is often not very good, the chat is extremely fast and confusing and people often stream for an hour or longer and I dont have the time to watch for that long xD

I agree. I think it's ok but I don't necessarily have an hour to sit and watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk