Request Youtube Intro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, Just wondering if anyone is able to make an intro for me? It will have to be free/credit in a video, sorry. If you can, I was thinking the TARDIS going across the screen and revealing The word: TheLastTimeLord11. Anything else would do still though :) Send to lucajnunn@gmail.com

Oh, and a banner and icon-thingy would be nice.

NOTE: If you can i would rather it looking more cartoony-cute looking. A bit like this

Last edited:

sirupmpkinpie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to make one for you! I could also make the banner and profile picture, if you want! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to make one for you! I could also make the banner and profile picture, if you want! :)
That Would be great thanks! This is probably the only time i'm going to use this, so i can transfer my cash to you if you want.

sirupmpkinpie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That Would be great thanks! This is probably the only time i'm going to use this, so i can transfer my cash to you if you want.
I don't need cash, all I ask is that you credit me in your next video! :) I just might not be able to do the whole T.A.R.D.I.S thing, but I can try! Can you maybe send a different version of the image you used? I can't really see it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't need cash, all I ask is that you credit me in your next video! :) I just might not be able to do the whole T.A.R.D.I.S thing, but I can try! Can you maybe send a different version of the image you used? I can't really see it.
Yes, i just got that off the internet. Search up "cute TARDIS". No problem if you can't do it, anything would be good.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't need cash, all I ask is that you credit me in your next video! :)
Sounds, good. I'll link it when it's posted[DOUBLEPOST=1499748009,1499745917][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just got it on the internet. Search up "cute tardis". All results will do. If you can't do the TARDIS thing, anything will do.[DOUBLEPOST=1499749620][/DOUBLEPOST]here you go[DOUBLEPOST=1499753661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh and if you can can you make the icon something like this:

Attachments

Reactions: sirupmpkinpie

sirupmpkinpie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds, good. I'll link it when it's posted[DOUBLEPOST=1499748009,1499745917][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just got it on the internet. Search up "cute tardis". All results will do. If you can't do the TARDIS thing, anything will do.[DOUBLEPOST=1499749620][/DOUBLEPOST]here you go[DOUBLEPOST=1499753661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Got it![DOUBLEPOST=1499812306][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, this might take longer than I expected.