Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys tell me some youtube video ideas down below

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The Best idea I could give you, is that you do the videos you want to do, because it will show through that you are enjoying making the videos you want to do!
Then it´s also hard to give ideas, because we don´t know what kind of genre you want to do as well!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Best idea I could give you, is that you do the videos you want to do, because it will show through that you are enjoying making the videos you want to do!
Then it´s also hard to give ideas, because we don´t know what kind of genre you want to do as well!
True

Crixifa

Crixifa
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just search on Youtube "Video Ideas for Youtube"
it's general video ideas that any Youtuber can do.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do a series where you watch a show designate like a keyword or action before watching and then if that happens take a drink. Film yourself getting wasted, people love that. You can even have viewers suggest stuff to drink to.

or

Go to random people, ask them who they're favorite celebrity or hero is and then try to do an impression of that person.

Reactions: Josephruben1999

allstarmel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Do a series where you watch a show designate like a keyword or action before watching and then if that happens take a drink. Film yourself getting wasted, people love that. You can even have viewers suggest stuff to drink to.

or

Go to random people, ask them who they're favorite celebrity or hero is and then try to do an impression of that person.
hahaha i love that idea

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

or

So I was think basically there's not much telling stories on youtube so instead I create this long running story and play as the character which it could possibly get me out my comfort zone??

Reactions: rivenshell salomon

rivenshell salomon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I was think basically there's not much telling stories on youtube so instead I create this long running story and play as the character which it could possibly get me out my comfort zone??
Whats up bro, I think you should tell stories. I had the same idea but, that's what I'm going to revolve my channel on.[DOUBLEPOST=1500438164,1500438130][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whats up bro, I think you should tell stories. I had the same idea but, that's what I'm going to revolve my channel on.

Reactions: Josephruben1999
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whats up bro, I think you should tell stories. I had the same idea but, that's what I'm going to revolve my channel on.[DOUBLEPOST=1500438164,1500438130][/DOUBLEPOST]

Whats up bro, I think you should tell stories. I had the same idea but, that's what I'm going to revolve my channel on.
Yeah I think I might just do this it would be awesome and there's not much story telling youtubers so yeah

Reactions: rivenshell salomon