YouTube Handle?

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'm curious what credentials you guys use to promote your channel ID?

For instance, my instagram handle is @bizarredesignlab (simple) But my Channel ID is UC9CB0pPimfQc-ITK-ARukGQ

Let's say I want to make a business card to promote my channel. Do I say"go to YouTube and search Michael Masters"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: videoeditgr

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
ww.youtube.com/c/MichaelMastersphd

I had to put a suffix on the URL, and I wasn't just gonna put some numbers! haha

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ww.youtube.com/c/MichaelMastersphd

I had to put a suffix on the URL, and I wasn't just gonna put some numbers! haha
Congratulations on your custom url! I hated having numbers as my url and I was so thrilled when I was able to customize it because I thought the numbers didn’t look to professional and it’s easier to remember as well!

Reactions: Michael Masters

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Congratulations on your custom url! I hated having numbers as my url and I was so thrilled when I was able to customize it because I thought the numbers didn’t look to professional and it’s easier to remember as well!
Thank you Candice! It almost seems silly, since other platforms are very easy to point to, like using Facebook links, Instagram and Twitter handles. It's been much more difficult for me to point people to my channel. So, the URL helps. It's not as cool as a play button, but a win, nonetheless! lol

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you Candice! It almost seems silly, since other platforms are very easy to point to, like using Facebook links, Instagram and Twitter handles. It's been much more difficult for me to point people to my channel. So, the URL helps. It's not as cool as a play button, but a win, nonetheless! lol
Yeah it was difficult for me as well when I wasn’t able to a custome url and then I had to keep copying and pasting to let people know how to get to my channel. After I hit 100 subscribers some things did get easier.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just giving my full name in the search bar points ţo the channel. Previously i wanted to tag or put in description just my mobile noumber but never found the time to try this. :) Short funny fact, there is also a person with same name with me so i have sometimes to clarify, "i am the bold boring guy not the crazy moto rider!" hahaha! Anyway, it is rare to give channel,s link. Either ask for email and send direct short links, either share private videos through share invitation. No business cards for me :p