YouTube Group

lisalittle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone.. I am looking for an YouTube Group on Skype for all video work.. if you know then please pin me... have a nice day :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do you mean by video work?

SiiJei

The party dont start till I Log in.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
do you mean like a group of Youtube Video Makers or Youtube Video Editors ?

lisalittle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not for editor or maker for those who can help me for everything regarding YouTube video and other outlets... like some time i need some like on video or subscribe then they can help me or i can help those buddies....[DOUBLEPOST=1350557642,1350557585][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do you mean by video work?
dear not on video work for those working on social thing on YouTube... ;)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your best bet is making friends here at YTtalk, you could make friends here soon enough who could be willing to share your videos with their fans.

You will find it hard finding a group of people who are willing to like, share and subscribe to your channel without knowing them at least a little bit first.

To be honest though, what would be the point in liking each others videos if you dont like the the video content and the same goes for watching them, its like sub4sub more or less which will do more damage than good if done for a long time and most of any comments wont be genuine. If you want them things naturally YTtalk is good for that if youre wanting to network.

lisalittle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your best bet is making friends here at YTtalk, you could make friends here soon enough who could be willing to share your videos with their fans.

You will find it hard finding a group of people who are willing to like, share and subscribe to your channel without knowing them at least a little bit first.

To be honest though, what would be the point in liking each others videos if you dont like the the video content and the same goes for watching them, its like sub4sub more or less which will do more damage than good if done for a long time and most of any comments wont be genuine. If you want them things naturally YTtalk is good for that if youre wanting to network.
Yeap... I just want to some good honest skype group for those help me to get some more traffic through YouTube... thnx for your reply and opinion...

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are Skype groups out there but they're more for circles of friends is what I am saying, if you make friends I think you're bound to find people that are willing to help basically :)

lisalittle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are Skype groups out there but they're more for circles of friends is what I am saying, if you make friends I think you're bound to find people that are willing to help basically :)
Okay and how can i found them i mean what's your skype id... are u also working for any YouTube group on Skype....?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont have a group on Skype for such things as I dont see the point in having one, I see how a group of friends or fans is beneficial on Skype but just people promoting and wanting likes etc just isnt my cup of tea.

Reactions: lisalittle

lisalittle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont have a group on Skype for such things as I dont see the point in having one, I see how a group of friends or fans is beneficial on Skype but just people promoting and wanting likes etc just isnt my cup of tea.
hmmm.... nice says... but i have to increase subscribers on my channel therefore i searching a nice group on Skype or Gtalk. My concept is not only for increase i increase sub through regular YouTube persons. By the thank you so much for your reply
Thank you once agine

Reactions: Michael