YouTube glitches

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i remember YouTube coming out saying that the only effect this being thrown off the YTPP would be our videos being demonitized but of course that wasn’t the case. Can’t do end cards on our videos anymore and I had a dedicated animation at the end of all my videos for end cards now it’s just blank spots on my animation. The least they could do is leave the ones up that were already there. And haven’t uploaded since yesterday so idk if custom thumbnails were taken away from us. This was a worry but they made a video saying that wouldn’t happen

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Im not in the YTPP and I just checked my end cards and I can use them just fine...It might just be a bug man :) I can confirm 100% that custom thumbnails havent been taken away because I spent a good chunk of last night and this morning replacing a load of mine :)

Life of a Film maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im not in the YTPP and I just checked my end cards and I can use them just fine...It might just be a bug man :)
i actually just checked and we can still use them. They were just deleted off all my videos for some reason. Dont know if it had anything to do with the change or not though

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I suspect that's just a glitch as well.
End screens are still there for me, as are custom thumbnails.

The end screens don't appear to show if you are looking at them in your info and settings but if you watch the video they are.

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
i actually just checked and we can still use them. They were just deleted off all my videos for some reason. Dont know if it had anything to do with the change or not though
I've just checked your first video and it has end cards on it too :)

TYTD

Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
There are a few glitches today. The main one being that the monetization icons have disappeared completely from video manager (even for Youtubers who are still partnered.) The ads are there and clicks are registered in adsense but the icons have completely gone lol. More info here ->
I was going to say; I havent noticed any specific glitches on my end other than the incredibly unusual event that either absolutely noone has visited my channel today, or that youtube hasnt updated my view count...(I havent had a day where noones been on my channel now in nearly 4 months which is why im a bit concerned)[DOUBLEPOST=1519298282,1519244153][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was going to say; I havent noticed any specific glitches on my end other than the incredibly unusual event that either absolutely noone has visited my channel today, or that youtube hasnt updated my view count...(I havent had a day where noones been on my channel now in nearly 4 months which is why im a bit concerned)
Did a bit more digging this morning and yep; it definately seems that something is up with the view counters on some users videos since either yesterday or the day before that. my Analytics have tanked in the last 24-48 hours or so with my audience view duration dropping from just over 10 minutes a day for the last 4 months to 15 seconds as of todays anlytics update (My watch minutes have tanked as well sharply in this time and for some reason about half of my "Playlist" add's have gone as well). also; I've also had a friend check a couple of my videos (And I've checked out a couple of them on my 2nd channel) and the view counts seem to be frozen. both me and my friend checked my latest video 6 times each (3 times each last night and 3 times each again this morning) and the counter is frozen on 87 views, it wont budge...its also not updating the likes either (I liked my latest video through my second channel to see if that might effect it but its still stuck at 2 thumbs up rather than 3)

Reactions: Crown