Gaming Youtube Gaming Partner Wanted!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello, My name is ResultedSniper. I host a gaming channel on Youtube known as ResultedGaming. I do not have a lot of content at the moment, due to excessive amount of work IRL. Planning on uploading soon.

REQUIREMENTS:
- Humor
- Audio Recording Software
- Minecraft and Infestation: Survival Stories (CAN BE FLEXIBLE)
- Decent Microphone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Just those 2 games?
Those are the only ones I want to make sure someone has, I play other games though. Portal 2, Guns or Icarus, Halo, CoD, Indie Games, ect.

NadsGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you can play with me if you want i play minecraft with a bunch of people, if you do add me on skype NadsGaming

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just BF3 today, I'am thinking about doing a FPS Power Hour Segments on my channel.. I won't do them very often, but I want to act like a bad a** and just get my a** kicked. lol lots of cussing and a couple of guys that do the same.. One guy is the best of the group and the other guy is kinda goofy and no one takes serious.

ExperimentalHDX

United we stand. Divided we fall.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer, Animator, Other
I just BF3 today, I'am thinking about doing a FPS Power Hour Segments on my channel.. I won't do them very often, but I want to act like a bad a** and just get my a** kicked. lol lots of cussing and a couple of guys that do the same.. One guy is the best of the group and the other guy is kinda goofy and no one takes serious.
Sounds interesting

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm going to go on an assumption that your copies of BF3 are on PC?[DOUBLEPOST=1377741705,1377741487][/DOUBLEPOST]I also have Gary's Mod, if anyone's interested.