Comedy YouTube Gaming Collaboration - Funny Moments, Funtages Etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What is up fellow YouTubers my name is Owen or as I refer myself to on Xbox, Steam & YouTube InVerts!
I'll tell you a little about myself...

I am 16 years old, I'm From England, United Kingdom, Briton what ever you want to call it! I am in college downing I.T etc doing a little bit of Photoshop and Video editing! I started YouTube in 2011/2010 on an older channel which is now in the abyss, thank god.
I started this channel InVertsHD because I want a clean slate and a new name. InVertsHD makes sense and connects to me because I play Controller video games with Inverted controls and all my videos are in 720p/1080p. I make funny Moment videos on PC & Xbox One mainly... I will list some games I play and make a lot of video on...

Xbox One
  • GTA V
  • Destiny
  • Battlefield 4
  • Halo MCC
  • Titanfall
  • Dead Rising 3
  • COD: AW
  • COD: Ghosts
  • AC Unity
  • AC Blackflag
PC
  • GTA V (When it gets released)
  • GTA IV
  • GTA: SA
  • Payday 2
  • Payday: the Heist
  • H1Z1
  • GMod
  • Call of Duty: WaW (Zombie Mods Mainly)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  • Heros & Generals
  • CS:GO
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry 4
  • ARMA 3
  • ARMA 2 / OA
  • For more check Steam / Origin / UPlay Profile
I also do Xbox 360 gaming but not a lot! I am willing to help people with their software ideas editing tips etc and making people channel art if i work with them. I am looking for people to work with like Vanoss works with H20, Nogla etc. I want to work with people who don't really car about dying etc and find it funny and kinda does the same thing as me and have the ability to play Pc games like WaW Zombies!

Anyway guys I hope you all consider this feel free to add me on skype and tell me about yourself "Owen-smiith" or tweet me @InVertsHD!

Goodnight!

FrankingAwesome

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo! like I said in your last thread I am an Xbox only player, that does gameplay, and multiplayer stuff. I don't do funny moments or edit much as to show the viewer all the crazy bs that happens from start to finish. I'm on Skype at letmebefrank13. Hit me up if you want to play sometime.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I would love to do PC a PC collab.
My skype is Sight(The Assassin)

Status
Not open for further replies.