Gaming Youtube gaming collab.

codeone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi im looking to form a gaming group i concentrated on youtube a phew years back but my old gaming group went down :( so im making a new one
Requirements;
must be 18- 21
have good mic
have discord
flexible recording times as i work a strange schedule
good sense of humour
able to take digs at you.

Games to be played as of now; Dayz arma 2 mod. Dayz sa, cod MW2 multiplayer, Garrys mod, GTA 5, H1z1
Minecraft (if you swing like that) Payday 1 and 2, Pubg and ark survival evolved.

my discord goo.gl/ieUhgn when you join please the youtube colab text chat and i will be with you asap.

Thank you. SelfishEagle

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Your invite has expired. Please use our discord link below to contact Zonda.

Lybra

Reaction score
Hey I will gladly colab and help u even review or edit videos for u I mostly only do mobile stuff and I mostly only edit on mobile if u can check out my channel and subscribe and hit the bell if u like what u see My channel name is Lybra

The Redstone Rabbit

Reaction score
same here! the channel link doesnt work so look up the redstone rabbit on ytim the one with the red rabbit icon

codeone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
same here! the channel link doesnt work so look up the redstone rabbit on ytim the one with the red rabbit icon
how old are you man??[DOUBLEPOST=1522439500,1522439384][/DOUBLEPOST]
hye man hit me up msxboy#4736
hey man what games you play and feel free to add my discord group to you list and message me when im on SelfishEagle#7608[DOUBLEPOST=1522439566][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I will gladly colab and help u even review or edit videos for u I mostly only do mobile stuff and I mostly only edit on mobile if u can check out my channel and subscribe and hit the bell if u like what u see My channel name is Lybra
hey there Lybra i prefer to edit my own videos as that is what i enjoy the most but please feel free to come join me SelfishEagle#7608

Kilo Games

Reaction score
I am 21 and down to play some GTA V and Gmod add me on Discord if interested I play PC and PS4 mainly xKiloGames#7499