Gaming Youtube Gaming Collab! 100 Subs Youtuber

TylerX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone, I'm Tyler! I'm currently looking for collabs with other YouTubers, now I'll like to mention immediatly that I have 104 subscribers at the time I'm writing this so it may not be ideal that bigger channels collab with me, will it be appreciated if you do? Of course, but just to mention

Now I do have some requirements before I mention the games I play.

Requirements:

Have more than 50 Subs.
Have Discord

Now Games I have that are multiplayer:

I have Minecraft JAVA
I have Roblox
I have Stardew Valley
I have Terraria
I have Escapist Two on Switch
I have Starbound

Those are the games I have and any free games I can get! I'm open to play any games!

Reactions: LON3S7ARF1GHT3R

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo Yo lol what an intro that is I have the requirements that you are looking for the thing is though I'm getting back into YouTube again as I took a break from my channel as I was dealing with a lot of personal things. Hope that's all understandable and it'd be awesome to be able to collaborate with you on something. My Discord is HazzMan4E#4130

Reactions: LON3S7ARF1GHT3R
Reaction score
Yooo im looking to start collaborating with other youtubers i have a little over 200 subs i started playing games like stranded deep raft games like that

Mr. Berserk

Reaction score
I am always looking for new people to do collabs with. I do mostly comedy skits on youtube. "Mr. Berserk"
Check me out and get back to me if you want to do some collabs

RoyalRobot

Reaction score
Hey Tyler! Everything you mentioned in your original post sounds exactly what I'm looking for. The only downside is that my channel currently only has 11 subscribers..but I haven't even published any videos yet. I am 20 years old and I have had multiple channels in the past that had up to 200 subs on them but I decided I wanted a fresh start with a different kind of content so I made my new channel RoyalRobotGaming (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgGpTm8Rohih1g_U-gTn_jQ) I have been working really hard at making the artwork for my channel and want to make the best quality content that is possible. I have a very good gaming pc that I have spent a lot of money on and a professional microphone. I am interested in playing and recording quite a few of the same games that you mentioned and I can be sure that whenever I want to record there will be no background noise and my voice quality will be good. I am really interested in getting to know you and hopefully you're interested as well. I would love to record some vids with you. You can reach out to me on discord at RoyalRobot #1470

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone, I'm Tyler! I'm currently looking for collabs with other YouTubers, now I'll like to mention immediatly that I have 104 subscribers at the time I'm writing this so it may not be ideal that bigger channels collab with me, will it be appreciated if you do? Of course, but just to mention

Now I do have some requirements before I mention the games I play.

Requirements:

Have more than 50 Subs.
Have Discord

Now Games I have that are multiplayer:

I have Minecraft JAVA
I have Roblox
I have Stardew Valley
I have Terraria
I have Escapist Two on Switch
I have Starbound

Those are the games I have and any free games I can get! I'm open to play any games!
just a question...two actually am first do you mind swearing and second how old are you