Gaming Youtube Gaming Collab 1.5k+ Subscribers/13 and up/ United States/ Be from nae servers if fortnit

FendiYT

Reaction score
Hello, my name is FendiYT and i have over 2,440 Subscribers. My channel has been growing at a moderately fast rate with over 2.5k views in the last 30 days, and 185+ subscribers in the last 30 days. I upload fortnite montages/ normal content/ reacting to subscribers live on the side. If fortnite collab must be 13+ 1.5k+ subscribers and BE from nae servers if we collab on fortnite. My channel has been around since September 2016 so i have lots of knowledge of my turf, YouTube. must use very niche specific tags, descriptions, and have decent thumbnails. My twitter for business and YouTube purposes is ChrobarFendi because Chrobar was the name of an old clan i made. If you meet the requirements or are close by all means message me xoxo <3

Attachments

TurtleSquadYT

Reaction score
hey you commented on my video and sure ill collab dm me on discord TurtleSquadYT#8620 and well set it up

JAS LAND

Reaction score
we don't have twitter so how does a collab sound, here is the link to our channel