Request Youtube gaming background

KiDvsCapcom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just Wondering if it`s possible for anyone out there too make a youtube gaming backround for my gaming channel? Nothing to major just game related things in the backround (8bit pixels or photos)
and just as my name suggest KiDvsCapcom(the capcom being the game company in their logo.)
If there is anyway to repay back please let me know! thanks :)

Reactions: UnitedF1HD

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
yeah i can try once i do i will probs reply to this with a link where you can download it ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1356714002,1356713650][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah i can try once i do i will probs reply to this with a link where you can download it ;)
BTw do u have any link like twitter facebook or anyother sites?

Reactions: KiDvsCapcom

ShadowCreme

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
you should try and create everything yourself :) granted it took me a long time to make my background and thumbnails and they could still do with some more work, but its nice to have the skills etc :)

KiDvsCapcom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah i can try once i do i will probs reply to this with a link where you can download it ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1356714002,1356713650][/DOUBLEPOST]
BTw do u have any link like twitter facebook or anyother sites?
Not at the moment,but soon i will! Also, can`t wait too see the finished product whenever it`s ready! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1356721214][/DOUBLEPOST]
you should try and create everything yourself :) granted it took me a long time to make my background and thumbnails and they could still do with some more work, but its nice to have the skills etc :)
I tried for many years but i was never tech savvy so my only option was to download a picture and write on it using PAINT program lol.

ShadowCreme

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
use photoshop cs6 :) far much better than pain and much more easier to use :) and if you are stuck on anything then there are a ton of tutorials on youtube :)

KiDvsCapcom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
use photoshop cs6 :) far much better than pain and much more easier to use :) and if you are stuck on anything then there are a ton of tutorials on youtube :)
If it`s easier than PAINT and has better edit tools than i will gladly give it a go! :)

ShadowCreme

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
If it`s easier than PAINT and has better edit tools than i will gladly give it a go! :)
yeah it has far better editing tools :) wish you all the best using it :') and make some cool backgrounds xD

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
here it is hope u enjoy www(dot)4shared(dot)com/photo/VOkWY9HS/KiDvsCapcom(dot)html

KiDvsCapcom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
here it is hope u enjoy www(dot)4shared(dot)com/photo/VOkWY9HS/KiDvsCapcom(dot)html
Yes!!! absolutely astounding! Not too simple and yet not too complicated! 10/10 for you! and you just got my sub! thank you so much! ^_^

UnitedF1HD

i <3 YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
all i do ask in return is that u do put me in ur featured channels thingy box :bounce: