YouTube gamer kills himself and 2 others...

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't think you guys are really seeing why he did it. Did you not see the part where his friend on twitter was saying he was also going through a hard time? It wasn't just the ban, although that seemed to be the last straw.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
That's such an awful situation, I really feel for the family of everyone that was lost..
I'm kind of shocked, if he really did that because he lost $100k... He was driving a $500k car, I don't see why $100k would make that much difference? Or is that just me? I don't understand rich people.. oops

Rest in peace, especially the two victims.

Last edited:

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's such an awful situation, I really feel for the family of everyone that was lost..
I'm kind of shocked, if he really did that because he lost $100... He was driving a $500k car, I don't see why $100k would make that much difference? Or is that just me? I don't understand rich people.. oops

Rest in peace, especially the two victims.
I reckon those cars and such were from his primary source of income. He had a truckload of tradeable virtual items (from CSGO) until the company trade-banned his account.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Well depression is a mental illness that people go through it doesn’t matter how rich and famous you are and how good of a life you’re living if that person is suffering from a mental illness non of that stuff matters. It’s a chemical inblance in their brain and the only thing that can help it is for them to get help and medications even that doesn’t allways helps. I hade a friend in his school who had depression and to be honest I didn’t know he had it he seemed like everything was fine but it really wasn’t he was getting help and meds for years and nothing helped him and one day he decided to take his own life at the age of 16.
I give ya props Courtney maybe in a few hours I'll have a better view because its not as mature as your whats so ever. But yeah I do pray for their familes though

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I give ya props Courtney maybe in a few hours I'll have a better view because its not as mature as your whats so ever. But yeah I do pray for their familes though
Well I did a lot of resherch on it, I also learned about in health and phycology classes.

Reactions: Fost

PWN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
That is definitely not the way to go out. Taking others with you is thoughtless and selfish.