Youtube friends = Youtube subscribers

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
To gain more subscribers then make friends. A friend won't always ask for something back meaning you don't need to do all this sub 4 sub business.

You make a contact on Youtube start talking, talk about your channels maybe collaborate if you do the same things, get to know each other, feature each other on your channels and walla before you know it you have earnt yourself a subscriber.

I understand we don't all have the time but from my past on Youtube you could spend 30 minutes a day and probably after a week or so get 1 or 2 extra subscribers a day maybe even more possibly 5 - 10. Depends on your efforts and how much time you have.

This also earns you loyal subscribers and new friends.

I hope this little trick worked, I am sorry for all you big Youtubers this won't really help you out that much but for those 500 or below I am sure this will work wonders to help grow a loyal subscriber base quickly.

darkangelwitch666

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Yes sadly this won't help smaller channels, You need the people in the first place and to comment to befriend them...
But good post. :)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yes sadly this won't help smaller channels, You need the people in the first place and to comment to befriend them...
But good post. :)
Thanks, well people from 50 - 500 subscribers could benefit from this well. people in the middle like me with 343 or maybe like 200 - 300 will benefit the most.

darkangelwitch666

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
But I feel that new people look at the Subs count more before the video content, this leaving out any chance of been given any feedback to open with...
People how this thing that if you have a 1,000 subs, then you channel must be good, which is not always the case...

Thanks, well people from 50 - 500 subscribers could benefit from this well. people in the middle like me with 343 or maybe like 200 - 300 will benefit the most.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
To gain more subscribers then make friends. A friend won't always ask for something back meaning you don't need to do all this sub 4 sub business.

You make a contact on Youtube start talking, talk about your channels maybe collaborate if you do the same things, get to know each other, feature each other on your channels and walla before you know it you have earnt yourself a subscriber.

I understand we don't all have the time but from my past on Youtube you could spend 30 minutes a day and probably after a week or so get 1 or 2 extra subscribers a day maybe even more possibly 5 - 10. Depends on your efforts and how much time you have.

This also earns you loyal subscribers and new friends.

I hope this little trick worked, I am sorry for all you big Youtubers this won't really help you out that much but for those 500 or below I am sure this will work wonders to help grow a loyal subscriber base quickly.
Very Very True.

Reactions: ChillNation

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
But I feel that new people look at the Subs count more before the video content, this leaving out any chance of been given any feedback to open with...
People how this thing that if you have a 1,000 subs, then you channel must be good, which is not always the case...
I agree with you on that point.

darkangelwitch666

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Lol very true and I'm seem to have none, but some of the few subs I don have, been great and we comment and help each other as much as we can, but that's like 3 out of 36...

But Luck and knowing the right people will help! But it's getting both!!!

Agreed. In most cases you either need luck, the right friends, or you need a following to gain a following.

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Lol very true and I'm seem to have none, but some of the few subs I don have, been great and we comment and help each other as much as we can, but that's like 3 out of 36...

But Luck and knowing the right people will help! But it's getting both!!!
Yeah I have 343 and about 50 are really loyal like comment and like the other 250+ mainly just view the videos but I am happy there all doing something :D