Meet Up/Gathering YouTube Friends/Collaborators

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi,

I am Kite Visionary and I have quite a few videos which I have uploaded onto YouTube. Anyway, I am 17 yrs old YouTuber who raps, sings, dances, write my own lyrics and acts. These are the stuff I enjoy doing, and what I am looking for is YouTubers who do similar stuff if you do something else don't worry as I am always up for trying to things. I want to be featured in other peoples' videos. Ideally I'm looking for someone who lives in London, and is up the same thing. Send me link of your YouTube videos

Looking forward to hearing your replies.

royary

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Kite Visionary and I have quite a few videos which I have uploaded onto YouTube. Anyway, I am 17 yrs old YouTuber who raps, sings, dances, write my own lyrics and acts. These are the stuff I enjoy doing, and what I am looking for is YouTubers who do similar stuff if you do something else don't worry as I am always up for trying to things. I want to be featured in other peoples' videos. Ideally I'm looking for someone who lives in London, and is up the same thing. Send me link of your YouTube videos

Looking forward to hearing your replies.
i do not live in london but my english (when i speak) is good and i do gaming so i could use some music for in my montages so contact me on skype if interested : royaryplays

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i do not live in london but my english (when i speak) is good and i do gaming so i could use some music for in my montages so contact me on skype if interested : royaryplays
Unfortunately, I do not have Skype but any music or stuff I put on my channel, I give you permission to download it by converting it. However on the condition that, in the description you include the link to my YouTube Channel as well as the links to all my social networking sites which can be found in my recent video or go to the about section of my channel.