Meet Up/Gathering YouTube Friends! Calling All Channels!

Marcus Mintz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian
I'm always down for making more friends and stuff. It'd be cool to really get to know all of you and such :D. By the way, I saw you subscribed to me David, so thanks and I subscribed back haha. Also, I like that idea LRwF. I'm down for doing that.

ddesigns

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Thank you!! Will keep you in mind when we do other tags! This forum has been helpful but it's hard to find the people like you... Though that's not as hard as finding the bored people who want to watch you.. That's the hard bit. But hopefully by helping each other and commenting and tweeting we can get there. Actually we should all add each other on twitter cause iv noticed that helps sometimes
Thank you!! Will keep you in mind when we do other tags! This forum has been helpful but it's hard to find the people like you... Though that's not as hard as finding the bored people who want to watch you.. That's the hard bit. But hopefully by helping each other and commenting and tweeting we can get there. Actually we should all add each other on twitter cause iv noticed that helps sometimes
@neod12 follow meeeeeeeee! Let's all stay in contact!

David Godinez

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
I'm always down for making more friends and stuff. It'd be cool to really get to know all of you and such :D. By the way, I saw you subscribed to me David, so thanks and I subscribed back haha. Also, I like that idea LRwF. I'm down for doing that.
Sweet thanks man! Appreciate it! Thanks for the twitter follow too man B)

@neod12 follow meeeeeeeee! Let's all stay in contact!
And thank you too! I'll follow your right now!

Reactions: ddesigns

David Godinez

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Hey I'd like to make content with other people I is very lonely. It's dark and I'm so cold and wet and be my friend
haha your videos are really funny man! Actually loled at best tag ever! I think we should be friends too!

ddesigns

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I'm not sure how ok I am with you taking joy from my cold, dark pain, but me making your day made my day err... night. So thank you (?)
Well, if someone takes joy out of your pain thats.... Umm, idk, can't find anything right now...I'm at a comedic block right now... Dangit!