Meet Up/Gathering YouTube Friends! Calling All Channels!

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Hello! Yes we feel a bit... Alone? In our little patch of Youtube. We are daily vloggers which I'm finding to be even harder to get found! So friends would be great

ddesigns

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey man, finally people get it! Its like, every youtuber just has to fend for themself, why not be friends and help eachother out, right? I'd love to be amico's with some youtubeers, if not with alllllllllllllllllllllll the youtubers!

David Godinez

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Hello! Yes we feel a bit... Alone? In our little patch of Youtube. We are daily vloggers which I'm finding to be even harder to get found! So friends would be great
Hey guys, first off, I love the channel! You guys are super likeable and I thoroughly enjoyed the videos I watched and now I have an excuse to do a tag (whoo) and I subscribed so good job guys! Secondly, I do agree. When I first started, I had a channel called cegain that I ran with my buddy Alex. Then From there we made cegame and that became our primary focus because we didn't have a high quality camera or the means to do any skits or sketches and he never wanted to film so it was kinda setting up to fail. We did pretty well on the gaming channel, but 72 subscribers over the course of two years wasn't exactly the rate I wanted to be going at. So after I branched off and brushed up on my youtube knowledge, I realized that I had no one to kinda connect with over youtube besides him. The thing is, he kept the gaming channel so he's not the most ideal person to collaborate with. That's why I decided to make this forum!

Hey man, finally people get it! Its like, every youtuber just has to fend for themself, why not be friends and help eachother out, right? I'd love to be amico's with some youtubeers, if not with alllllllllllllllllllllll the youtubers!
Yes! Exactly! It's mainly because a lot of youtubers (my old self and partner included) want to have all the success for themselves and look past the fact that YouTube is a community, and we need each other to get seen!

By the way, you're an amazing artist and that epic channel trailer totally sold me B)

I love meeting people that do youtube stuff I need to make more friends and talk with them on the regular!
Yes! I agree completely! Beeteedubs you're super cool and you listen to some great music man B) Super jealous of anyone who went to warped this summer haha

Yolfie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well I always like making new friends! Especially if I can make pretty sorted content with them :D

Reactions: David Godinez

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Thank you!! Will keep you in mind when we do other tags! This forum has been helpful but it's hard to find the people like you... Though that's not as hard as finding the bored people who want to watch you.. That's the hard bit. But hopefully by helping each other and commenting and tweeting we can get there. Actually we should all add each other on twitter cause iv noticed that helps sometimes

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
im not looking for a friend with benefits but one who doesn't eat my cheesecake, if you can promise me you wont just eat my cheesecake, i think we could get along.
I hate cheesecake, so no worries that I will eat it! BESTIES!!!! :bounce: :tongue:

Reactions: Sinc

David Godinez

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Thank you!! Will keep you in mind when we do other tags! This forum has been helpful but it's hard to find the people like you... Though that's not as hard as finding the bored people who want to watch you.. That's the hard bit. But hopefully by helping each other and commenting and tweeting we can get there. Actually we should all add each other on twitter cause iv noticed that helps sometimes
yES I like that idea! yay friendship!

ddesigns

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys, first off, I love the channel! You guys are super likeable and I thoroughly enjoyed the videos I watched and now I have an excuse to do a tag (whoo) and I subscribed so good job guys! Secondly, I do agree. When I first started, I had a channel called cegain that I ran with my buddy Alex. Then From there we made cegame and that became our primary focus because we didn't have a high quality camera or the means to do any skits or sketches and he never wanted to film so it was kinda setting up to fail. We did pretty well on the gaming channel, but 72 subscribers over the course of two years wasn't exactly the rate I wanted to be going at. So after I branched off and brushed up on my youtube knowledge, I realized that I had no one to kinda connect with over youtube besides him. The thing is, he kept the gaming channel so he's not the most ideal person to collaborate with. That's why I decided to make this forum!

Yes! Exactly! It's mainly because a lot of youtubers (my old self and partner included) want to have all the success for themselves and look past the fact that YouTube is a community, and we need each other to get seen!

By the way, you're an amazing artist and that epic channel trailer totally sold me B)

Yes! I agree completely! Beeteedubs you're super cool and you listen to some great music man B) Super jealous of anyone who went to warped this summer haha
Thanks man! Means so much to me! Subbed right back atcha!