Meet Up/Gathering YouTube Friends! Calling All Channels!

David Godinez

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Hey all! I noticed a lack of threads where we can just offer to be YouTube friends like back in the good ol' days of YouTube! I'd like to get to know as many of you as I can so we can build some friendships and such and call each other out in our videos and what not and get this ship sailing!

Look forward to meeting you all,

David[DOUBLEPOST=1404878971,1404878922][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I don't of course just mean me feel free to help each other out I totally skipped over the purpose of this thread ugh

Reactions: Fro-Ham

Fro-Ham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! My Channel pretty sums me up if you want to get to know me! I will definitely keep you in my contacts list in my brain haha! :D I hope to see you around!!

David Godinez

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Hello! My Channel pretty sums me up if you want to get to know me! I will definitely keep you in my contacts list in my brain haha! :D I hope to see you around!!
Sure man! I might even have a friend you can collab with! Very similar styles.

Also, you should add me on skype, and I liked your channel btw. +1 sub!

Reactions: Fro-Ham

Fro-Ham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure man! I might even have a friend you can collab with! Very similar styles.

Also, you should add me on skype, and I liked your channel btw. +1 sub!
I'm glad you liked my channel! It feels good to hear someone actually likes it! Message me on YouTube about your friend and include your skype name! I am definitely interested in collabing with your friend!

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
im not looking for a friend with benefits but one who doesn't eat my cheesecake, if you can promise me you wont just eat my cheesecake, i think we could get along.

David Godinez

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
im not looking for a friend with benefits but one who doesn't eat my cheesecake, if you can promise me you wont just eat my cheesecake, i think we could get along.
aha you're a funny dude! Lovin your channel bro you deserve every one of those subs B)

Reactions: Sinc

David Godinez

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type