Beauty/Makeup YOUTUBE FRIENDS AND COLLABS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys I just reached 28.8k views total on youtube ! Looking for youtube friends who I can collab with or even just to hang out! Shoutouts on Instagram can be helpful so we can both help our followers to grow would be great also. I'm a friendly and cool person let's get 100k subs together! Please only reply to the forum if you are seriously ready to support each other :)

YouTube username : Elimisha Williams

CoverMeComedy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey girl!!
I'm looking for people to collab with too! I've been making videos for 8 years, I quit for 3 and I decided to come back to youtube!! My channel was mostly vlogs before, but I LOVE makeup and beauty & want to make videos about that as well. My channel is: CoverMeComedy (I havent posted a video in a few years, but I'm posting one later this week for the first time in a while!!!)

Reactions: Imani Shakir

eshasway

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey ladies
I'm looking for people to collab with too! I've been on youtube for 7 years, I took a break for some time and I'm back now
my channel is beauty vlogs makeup and hair my channel is eshasway i have been posting now for two months now

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be interested! What kind of collabs are you interested in?

Reactions: eshasway

pixieraimua

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I am a very new channel, I have only been doing it for 3 weeks, but I love love love love it!! I know that I am only small at the moment, but I am happy to support and collab with others, and to do shout outs over social media. Take a look at my channel and see what you think! New video up tonight :)

KKatrina

Reaction score
Hey! I am also looking for collabs. I just started my channel but I am absolutely loving it! I wasn't to get to know other youtubers to grow with and learn from. I am living in London and trying to start a Lifestyle channel. I also want to get into vlogging but I haven't had the courage yet!

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to collaborate with you and be youtube friends :) My beauty channel is Maylay Slays. If interested then email me at mabellejoie7@gmail.com girl! :)

Reactions: KKatrina

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I am also looking for collabs. I just started my channel but I am absolutely loving it! I wasn't to get to know other youtubers to grow with and learn from. I am living in London and trying to start a Lifestyle channel. I also want to get into vlogging but I haven't had the courage yet!

I always feel so awkward carrying a camera around and talking to myself in public! :shifty2:

Reactions: KKatrina

Dezz

Reaction score
HEY I WOULD LOVE TO COLLABORATE IM A NEW CHANNEL LOOKING FOR FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUTUBE AND WANT TO COLLAB. IM ALSO NEW TO YT TALK SO IM STILL LEARNING HOW TO WORK THIS PLATFORM

Reactions: Shai

leecie speaks

Reaction score
congrats x[DOUBLEPOST=1512153565,1512153412][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey im also from london, you can insta me leeciespeaks
i want to start vlogging to but everyone looks at me and it makes me feel a litle bit awkward lol

Status
Not open for further replies.