Youtube fluctuation

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
iknow when I took on this dream of mine that it will be a journey. It wasn’t gonna be easy. However I felt like if I did it consistently and focused on producing great content and all the other fixings of a great channel everything would fall in place. For instance when gaining subs I felt some type of way because I was also loosing them and I had to realize that It happens I’ll loose some and gain some no worries. But for a couple of weeks my veiws have not been reflecting the average that I usually get which is from 10-40 veiws which in hindsight isn’t a lot but for a small youtuber that’s growth but when that decreases and I’m left with 1 veiw for a entire week what do I do. I change titles, thumbnails and tags and nothing changes. It’s gotten so bad I’d watch my video a few times just to get it to what I’ve been getting used to. Is this normal? Will it pass?

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I share on every social I have but then again the following on them aren’t that big either

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Don't worry about it too much. Just focus on growing your presence on and off YouTube.

Reactions: Amber lynx

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
In order to grow, you have to know what's working and what isn't on your channel. So making and uploading videos is, in some ways, the smallest part of what we all have to do in order to grow. After the videos are uploaded, finding out what has worked in terms of getting viewers, what is trending, what results in being recommended or having videos placed near other, more popular videos, what users interact with, etc., etc., etc.

Going into the Analytics panel and taking deep looks into what happened, video by video, to show the trends and see where you do well is what will help progress probably better than almost any other strategy.

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Patience & consistency. It's great that you're trying to see what has possibly gone wrong in your own video's & learn from it, surprisingly a lot of youtubers don't do that & get upset at their view/sub count after awhile. Look for other ways to share your videos, don't spam though :p
Maybe ask friends/family to share them for you too? Google community can also help slightly. Instagram can help a lot if you use the right hashtags to get viewed, & make sure you have the link available on your profile for them to get straight into.

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
In order to grow, you have to know what's working and what isn't on your channel. So making and uploading videos is, in some ways, the smallest part of what we all have to do in order to grow. After the videos are uploaded, finding out what has worked in terms of getting viewers, what is trending, what results in being recommended or having videos placed near other, more popular videos, what users interact with, etc., etc., etc.

Going into the Analytics panel and taking deep looks into what happened, video by video, to show the trends and see where you do well is what will help progress probably better than almost any other strategy.
I check out my analytics all the time but it’s hard to decipher what works and what doesn’t I don’t have vocal subs yet and me I try to stay in some trends my whole point is not be like every other youtuber