YouTube First Paycheck

Kevinsmak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So to end October I hit the minimum needed for YouTube to payout from what I have read which is $100. I figured I would receive a check around 11/10 but still nothing. Can anyone tell me how long it took to get their first paycheck from YouTube once you hit the $100? Was any action required on your side for them to start sending checks? Is there a place I can go to ask YouTube this I can't find anyway of contacting them.

Thanks!

Andy b

I've Got It
Reaction score
So to end October I hit the minimum needed for YouTube to payout from what I have read which is $100. I figured I would receive a check around 11/10 but still nothing. Can anyone tell me how long it took to get their first paycheck from YouTube once you hit the $100? Was any action required on your side for them to start sending checks? Is there a place I can go to ask YouTube this I can't find anyway of contacting them.

Thanks!
Hi, we get the earnings added to our Adsense account around the 12th of each month and the cash in your bank at around 24th ish of each month :)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get paid direct to my bank around the 25th of each month.
So on the 25th November I will receive the earnings earned during the month of October.

Reactions: Kevinsmak

Andy b

I've Got It
Reaction score
I get paid direct to my bank around the 25th of each month.
So on the 25th November I will receive the earnings earned during the month of October.
I was just thinking mate and it might be different for OP as he is not UK based

Kevinsmak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks everyone for the info, I'll just relax a bit longer, just wanted to make sure I didn't have to go check a box some where =) Thanks!

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

Thanks!

I've moved your thread to the monetization forum. :)

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Over the past few years, the earliest I've received it (direct deposit) was on the 21st. The latest, the 25th.

Another week and you should receive it.