YouTube Fatigue

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I regularly get tired of uploading. Especially when I was once getting the 20 views a vid like you.
I continued to create and now I do OK.

Reaction score
When I feel like this, I think that there are people out there that like what I do but we do not know each other yet, and the only way to reach them is by uploading my videos.

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel like that sometimes for sure!!! Like one of my series that i spend a lot of time on (yet is the easiest to record and edit) gets under 20 views all the time. I love making the series but it really doesnt get any views. Usually it gets 20 or a little more. My most recent one i put out this week...3 freaking views all week! It kills me. A lot of my videos take a lot of promoting to even get off the ground and sometimes it feels like getting views is like a full time job! I know exactly what youre talking about with youtube fatigue.

EleetRyder

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Share your videos, EVERYWHERE. If you check out my channel I currently only have 97 subs, but I have over 14,000 views on 13 videos. I share my stuff on FB,Twitter, Reddit, Different hockey groups. I get a lot of comments on these other forums, these are just people who do not really use youtube or really have an account. It's really helped my channel grow.

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think so some extent a majority of us get discouraged. But the only way you're going to grow and get the thousands of views is by uploading more content that viewers like. Consistency is key. Sharing is second. And time is third. Good luck!

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I feel the same way! My videos have not been getting a lot of views as before. I sometimes think of giving up but I never do it because I love the process of uploading videos on my channel :giggle:

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oh, for sure. But I'm also not gonna get any more views if I just wallow in misery and do nothing.
It's a hard slog, but you'll get there. Promise!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's easy for people to say "just keep going" but seriously do just keep going.

stay on schedule and it will 100% certainly grow.

i uploaded a video every day for 31 days on my disney vlog channel and they went as high as 8k views from having nothing at all purely because it became regular.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm in a YouTube slump right now and have been since the year started. I haven't created or uploaded a single video all year. Not because of views or anything. I just regularly lose interest in things for a while and come back to them later. I'm about ready to come back as it is. Luckily, I already had enough videos uploaded and scheduled to be published into April, so I still had videos being published daily during this time.

DougieBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Number #1 thing I do as a small youtuber. Don't sit there and watch your view count. If you do, you'll get more and more disappointed at the lack of views. What I do, is make the video, publish it, share it where ever I can, reply to any comments you get on your videos (if any) and continue on to the next video. Your main focus shouldn't be your views, it should be sharing and promoting yourself wherever you can without spamming of course. :)

Reactions: Feathers and Crown