YouTube Drama Opinions

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
See good example, I had no clue who she was until I was told the internet was blowing up over it. She gained an assload of followers who will defenmd her and so did idubz

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
the channel size matters a bit. People will watch if they've heard of the person. Recently saw a video on a reaction channel I knew (reacted to one of my videos) and they had been harassing girls. Not even a rumour since he confirmed everything in his channel before it lately vanished.

drama with someone noone knows will still be interesting, but it better be big enough to be video worthy

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
drama with someone noone knows will still be interesting, but it better be big enough to be video worthy

Yeah, that's what I think too. The drama must either involve at least one "well-known" party OR the drama itself must be really really juicy. But even then, it still needs to get exposure. Often it happens when the media pick up on it. Some modern day "journalists" don't even leave the office anymore - they just trawl social media and build a "story" around some social media drama. The media outlet don't even have to send a photographer - they just use the images from the social media account. The DailyMail is a classic example of this.

Reactions: ZakDTV and Lightsen