Youtube downgrades my video quality?

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
No, in Adobe Premiere it basically renders more resoultion for instance you can choose 4.1 but it won't render 1080p choose 5.1 and it renders 2k :D
oh I see the option, that's the codec level, maybe Premiere adjusts the resolution to match the level then. I personally edit everything on a 4k timeline already and haven't really tinkered with the rendering settings (apart from a few 8k test renders I did)

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
oh I see the option, that's the codec level, maybe Premiere adjusts the resolution to match the level then. I personally edit everything on a 4k timeline already and haven't really tinkered with the rendering settings (apart from a few 8k test renders I did)
Unfortunately Adobe Premiere doesn't seem to be able to render 4K :( only 2K or I am doing something wrong :D

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
Unfortunately Adobe Premiere doesn't seem to be able to render 4K :( only 2K or I am doing something wrong :D
it is able to render 4k, change the resolution manually, as I've said earlier, I was able to render 8k in premiere

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
it is able to render 4k, change the resolution manually, as I've said earlier, I was able to render 8k in premiere
Well for me it says it is not possible if I change the resolution :D

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
can you screenshot the error or something?
Somehow I cannot post links, which suck but it says '' Invalid framesize/framerate for this level. Please lower the video bounds or frame rate, or increase the Profile and Level and try again ''

ZixPhon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yes that happend to me on my last video.
I have no clue why

Reactions: Tritega

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yes that happend to me on my last video.
I have no clue why
Apparently some guy said it had something to do with the views you have but I think that's not the problem. The next video I will make I will record it in 2K and see if Youtube downgrades that aswell, so I am certain!

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
Somehow I cannot post links, which suck but it says '' Invalid framesize/framerate for this level. Please lower the video bounds or frame rate, or increase the Profile and Level and try again ''
if you're setting the level manually and increasing the resolution, you need to increase both at once, use level 5.2

Apparently some guy said it had something to do with the views you have but I think that's not the problem. The next video I will make I will record it in 2K and see if Youtube downgrades that aswell, so I am certain!
when your video gets more views, the 1080p version gets transcoded from H.264 to VP9, which provides better quality

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
if you're setting the level manually and increasing the resolution, you need to increase both at once, use level 5.2
How can I access 5.2 on Premiere as 5.1 is the max for me.