Youtube doesn't allow me to reapply for partnership/monetization

perryfelixshen

Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hello everyone.

I have a problem. A while back I applied for partnership/monetization and got rejected almost instantly. It was stupid of me to apply since I had so little subscribers and views.

It has been 2 months since I got rejected but Youtube still doesn't allow me to reapply. It just states "This feature is currently not available in your country."

Does anyone know why is this happening? Will I be able to reapply ever?

Thanks in advance.

PS I live in Singapore which is one of the countries that fall in the partnership program.

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I believe you have to wait longer then 2 months to reapply

mediamotiofx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
does youtube aloud post videos here and in other places.
i really dont know wtf they are closing my adsence acounts.
dam... i am p****d a lot.

mediamotiofx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
yes men, first acount they said that were invalid clicks, i opened other wen i put the bank acount(the same banck account) they closed the 2nd adsence account, is it because the banck account were in the first account of youtube that disabelled the monetize. this time they toked my adsence acount but i still can monetize in the youtube account..
i am a bit confused.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yes men, first acount they said that were invalid clicks, i opened other wen i put the bank acount(the same banck account) they closed the 2nd adsence account, is it because the banck account were in the first account of youtube that disabelled the monetize. this time they toked my adsence acount but i still can monetize in the youtube account..
i am a bit confused.
I think they took your second account, because you can't have 2 accounts. Now your giving youtube your ad money. And I think you can't apply for partner anymore with youtube, you need to search a network to join.

mediamotiofx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I think they took your second account, because you can't have 2 accounts. Now your giving youtube your ad money. And I think you can't apply for partner anymore with youtube, you need to search a network to join.
thanks men.