Youtube does not care about you.

Johnny Dee

I've Got It
Youtube only cares about the big corporations and not you small timers. Now, if content is not suitable for under 12 year old, it may not be monotised. So, youtubers that carry their camera everywhere to try and capture great spontaneous video can get 1 million views and make no money. So that content will diminish. They took away the editing tool which was a great help in merging multiple clips into 1 video. Eventually Youtube will lose out to Facebook if you just want exposure Facebook is a better bet. Youtube will become like Hollywood which is creatively bankrupt.

So, did you expect to have a say so in how the company was run? Google knows the direction it's taking YouTube. Converse, debate, question or hate it all you want but... wait, small timers?... I may not be Pewdipie over here but you sound like the guy that was sending hate mail to @pcgamergirl

Last edited:
They care about you if you care about them. By that I mean bring them traffic views and revenue. Which if you can do, they share it with you. Even if you can’t they give you free space for unlimited video. Sure we’d all like a little more. I’d love everything

Facebook isn't even close to being a viable competitor to youtube. They don't have a creator ad revenue system in place, the views are hyper inflated because a view counts even when someone scrolls through their news feed and the video auto plays and they watch 1/2 a second. Advertisers know this and also know that youtube offers a much more engaging platform.

hmmm People can upload anything they want on Youtube for free. The idea that people won't be uploading creative things is highly unlikely. I'd almost say impossible. And a video that gets a million views is going to get some decent revenue. Anyways, I don't mean to just be argumentative. Best of luck with the facebook endeavors!

That's by far the cheapest excuse I've ever heard to explain lack of success... My vids are not for 12 year olds nor is my main demographic 12 year olds or younger all my vids are green and like 1 in 4 I have to appeal which usually fixes the issue after a day. The algorithm is getting better and I'm growing on YouTube every day.

This is a troll post and I don't want to sound like I am white-knighting YouTube, but...... YouTube cares about You in both the positive and negative aspect. In the positive they care even about the smallest YouTubers, when they start - that's why they have the creator academy, where you have hundreds of courses for almost every topic on YouTube and it's suited for from very novice to advanced and even pro-YouTubers. Then if you are doing good and grow they will care more about You like every business do. In the negative aspect, if you post crap videos, YouTube still cares about you by burying your videos and making your channel next to invisible. You are still there and you can post whatever you want, but the audience will be limited, because they care about You. If you break the rules, they still care about you by kicking you off the platform.
Troll post and troll title.

Back