YouTube decided to massivly promote my video!

JackJack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting, I'll have to check it out to see what you're talking about.

DramaIRL

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats dude! Hopefully your new viewerws will stick around :D

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey guys,
I'm a YouTuber with ~110 videos, making ~5500 views per day - until something happend!

On the 15.11. I uploaded a video. My goal was to make continuesly around 200 views per day with that video and it also started this way. But just check the graph what happened then with this video. Blue are suggested videos and red browse features.

View attachment 38961

And of course this has a tremendous impact on my overall performance.
View attachment 38963

My daily viewcount pretty much doubled, but currently it is getting even more crazy!
During the last hour alone I made 830 views with that one video and I will easily surpass the 12.000 views per day. But the coolest thing is, that this video has an incredible RPM. A lot higher than what I usually have.

Of course I'm not making millions of views here but considering that I am such a small YouTuber, this certainly is very exciting for me!
Nice dude!!

Tyron Fedrick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's awesome dude! Nice to see things like that happen to smaller youtubers. Gives people like me hope lol

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congrats dude! Hopefully your new viewerws will stick around :D
My subscribers rate grew for the same amount as the views grew so at least they are subscribing :)

I'll keep you guys updated on how long YouTube features me on the homepage. I'm still at an average of 180 views per hour on this particular video.
They now feature me since more than one week!

CharlieeLou

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
WOW That is crazy! Keep up the good work. I think I would run around the house screaming and clapping if that happened to me lol

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's really neat man! I hope that happens to me sometime haha.

Hermitt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm truly in awe that view spike,that's just amazing, Congratulations!!

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hope that continues for you! I had one video that gets around 50-80 views a day spike to around 700-1000 a day for around a month. It virtually all came from suggested videos... from music videos, DIY videos, comedy videos, nature videos, every type of video there was. Youtube decided to promote my video for that month for some reason. It was great. Then, at the same time, Youtube has never promoted my most watched video. 98% of my views for it come from people doing a search for pikas or as a suggestion from another pika video. Youtube is a strange animal.

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,
I'm a YouTuber with ~110 videos, making ~5500 views per day - until something happend!

On the 15.11. I uploaded a video. My goal was to make continuesly around 200 views per day with that video and it also started this way. But just check the graph what happened then with this video. Blue are suggested videos and red browse features.

View attachment 38961

And of course this has a tremendous impact on my overall performance.
View attachment 38963

My daily viewcount pretty much doubled, but currently it is getting even more crazy!
During the last hour alone I made 830 views with that one video and I will easily surpass the 12.000 views per day. But the coolest thing is, that this video has an incredible RPM. A lot higher than what I usually have.

Of course I'm not making millions of views here but considering that I am such a small YouTuber, this certainly is very exciting for me!

Dude, thats so exciting! Congrats man thats hard to do!