YouTube decided to massivly promote my video!

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey guys,
I'm a YouTuber with ~110 videos, making ~5500 views per day - until something happend!

On the 15.11. I uploaded a video. My goal was to make continuesly around 200 views per day with that video and it also started this way. But just check the graph what happened then with this video. Blue are suggested videos and red browse features.

upload_2016-12-15_16-18-4.png

And of course this has a tremendous impact on my overall performance.
upload_2016-12-15_16-21-42.png

My daily viewcount pretty much doubled, but currently it is getting even more crazy!
During the last hour alone I made 830 views with that one video and I will easily surpass the 12.000 views per day. But the coolest thing is, that this video has an incredible RPM. A lot higher than what I usually have.

Of course I'm not making millions of views here but considering that I am such a small YouTuber, this certainly is very exciting for me!

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good stuff. Make more vids targeting those keywords.

Reactions: nad

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That's so awesome! Just a thought - Have you considered reaching out to the channels that most of the suggested video views are coming from to try and collab?
No, didn't think about that yet. I find it hard as tech channel to collab with other tech channels.

Good stuff. Make more vids targeting those keywords.
Yes, actually all my videos with those keywords make good views. But by far not as many!
Maybe I can get some more ideas for that topic.

Reactions: LindseyB

The Absurd Boy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,
I'm a YouTuber with ~110 videos, making ~5500 views per day - until something happend!

On the 15.11. I uploaded a video. My goal was to make continuesly around 200 views per day with that video and it also started this way. But just check the graph what happened then with this video. Blue are suggested videos and red browse features.

View attachment 38961

View attachment 38963

My daily viewcount pretty much doubled, but currently it is getting even more crazy!
During the last hour alone I made 830 views with that one video and I will easily surpass the 12.000 views per day. But the coolest thing is, that this video has an incredible RPM. A lot higher than what I usually have.

Of course I'm not making millions of views here but considering that I am such a small YouTuber, this certainly is very exciting for me!
Dang dude! That's amazing! It really makes me happy to see others succeed bro. Keeep itttt uppp duuuude!!

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Such a good time to be a Youtuber right now. Derral Eves just releasd a 28 minute video explaining why this is happening to so many Youtubers and how to capitalize on it.

Reactions: KiddieToysReview

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

View attachment 38961

View attachment 38963

That's really good mate... I'm happy for you :)