YouTube Creator Studio App

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just discovered youtube's creator studio app, and I already love it so much!! I was frustrated with the limited functionality on youtube's own app, so when I got redirected to the desktop site trying to view something and I got the suggestion to download it I thought I'd give it a shot.

You can use it to edit (some things for) your videos, view your subscriber/views information, reply to comments, and view your analytics just like the creator studio on desktop. Plus it has a great interface that makes your analytics really easy and clear to understand.

Maybe I'm clueless and everyone already uses this, but I hope this helps another frustrated mobile user. :)

image.png

Last edited:

conceptual23

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its a cool app for keeping up with your channel on the go. I mainly use it to reply to comments though it can be used for much more.

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its a cool app for keeping up with your channel on the go. I mainly use it to reply to comments though it can be used for much more.
Yeah just having the ability to reply to comments (without having to view your own videos) makes the app worth it. :D

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love the app. Easy way to keep up to snuff on what is going on with your metrics while on the go. Also an easy way to respond to any comments or make small modifications if needed.