Youtube Copyright Claim AudioVisual Content Advanced Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
im checking that mcn because in activisions legal terms they have specifically 3 sections about user generated content to protect youtubers... and if its them. This could be a lawsuit.

PSGamerUK14

I've Got It
Reaction score
im checking that mcn because in activisions legal terms they have specifically 3 sections about user generated content to protect youtubers... and if its them. This could be a lawsuit.
Let me know how you get on as i'm still nowhere near a solution.

CommMatt

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I went over the Activision TOU last night on my phone, and took a few pics;
(Note, the pics are taken from the "You can not" section.)

Attachments

RichGuitarGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hope you can resolve this without having to join a Game Network, if your trying to monetise the game play video you will get the copyright claim, try getting permission to post the footage -even if you have brought the game fair and square like you have.

PSGamerUK14

I've Got It
Reaction score
I had even attempted to upload without monetizing the video and still got the copyright claim.

PSGamerUK14

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yeah i've been removing cutscenes and it seems to be ok now :)

Ka--kashi

Anime YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is bs, Ive just gotten the same problem, but im on my 11th episode of my series (as the episode suggests the 11th mission of the campaign)
Never had a problem before.
But asoon as I upload it and schedule it to come out for Wednesday Activision shut it down.
What annoys me most is I recorded from episode 10 to episode 15 all yesterday and now its bascially for nothing,
I've filed a dispute tho
And i'm partnered with Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.