YouTube content ideas help.

Zephyr Sean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to start doing YouTube again, however I've spent the past couple months trying to think of content ideas to do, as I don't want to be a basic video-game let's play channel?

Any ideas that could inspire me?

HowToDudes

Reaction score
What kind of games do you like playing? That could help thinking of ideas

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Usually ideas come to me when I'm doing something like going outside or just a trip to the grocery store. Maybe taking a walk or ab break and then an idea might come to you. I hope get some ideas soon, good luck with your channel!

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got it! You could have your own version of Blues Clues, cept it's not a cartoon, it's real life!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I would like to start doing YouTube again, however I've spent the past couple months trying to think of content ideas to do, as I don't want to be a basic video-game let's play channel?

Any ideas that could inspire me?
Hi, welcome back to YTtalk. Good to see you again. I've moved this to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

chill_bro_videos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I saw this one video today called "Oblivion 4" where I guy pretended to be an NPC from Oblivion. It was pretty damn funny, and racked up millions of views. Maybe you can do something on the lines of parodying videos games, or discussing/reviewing them to some extent.