YouTube Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you competitive on YouTube, by that I mean do you try and cater as others do by making your own videos on the same subjects and perhaps adding your own style twist to them or do you solely work from your own original ideas for videos? Im not by any means asking if you are what some call a "copycat", I dont believe most people do it to be one, I see it as competing when you add your own style etc

I try and compete where I can although my videos are not perfect and I am not in a niche where I need to be very competitive :D

Tence

I've Got It
Reaction score
If you mean about contests, then yeah. I only enter when I know I have some shot at it. :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you mean about contests, then yeah. I only enter when I know I have some shot at it. :D
Not really lol I am talking about competing with others who do similar videos :)

Tence

I've Got It
Reaction score
Oh, then I got a tactic. Gather my team, and multi-spam the Flag button. Works every time... (joking :3)

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
The shows I plan on putting out on youtube would be considered competitive. But I feel like what I'm doing is taking a good idea of theirs and making a series out of it. So to answer your question, yea, I'm pretty competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.