Commentary Youtube/Commentary: Looking for someone to play games with for fun or for your youtube (16+)

CryptPixel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking for someone who is 16+ in age and would like to play games, I am 16 myself it's just i don't like lil kids much but really everyone in my skype has been busy and so I'm looking for someone who is interested on either playing games with me using skype or chill and what not, and i don't mind joining anyones youtube videos if they want to do commentary, i have my own channel aswell and so does my group i have create... which has no name... but yet it's all fun

Acidicfriend

magic music master, crazy commentator guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
next time put this in the collaborations sections.
I'd play with you but seeing that I am on your skype, you'd probably would like someone else.

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I'm 19 and I don't like playing with kids so sorry....seriously dude you're 16, your standards shouldn't just be 16+. You're still a kid, too, and a 14 or 15 year old isn't all that much different. Just a little rant, but seriously, it irks me when people say they don't like playing with kids. Unless it's like an 18 year old, and he's talking about a 12 year old, it shouldn't matter. When you said 16+, I assumed you were like 18 at least...

EV3Gurl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm 14 but I don't act like a little annoying baby brat b***h & I'm a female gamer so that could be used as an advantage. #PowerOfTheTits