Other YouTube Collaborations W/ Users, Big & Small! :)

Jordan DeCloedt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys

I know this might sound crazy, but I have this big idea that users can create videos on YouTube with other users, big and small, working together! Known, and not known! I'm creating a film project where I would like to get together and work with as many YouTubers as possible to bring the "YouTube Family" closer together, and I'm at the final reviewing part of the script. For an example, I am aiming to get users like Shane Dawson and Epic Meal Time to work along side with users that are barely even known on YouTube for an awesome film! I'm not doing this for myself by any means; I'm doing this for the YouTube community. If you are interested in participating in this project, feel free to reply to this thread, comment, or message me! PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT THERE!
Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLeVLsKDPI

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could we get more details on this please? Location, date, etc...?

WAMP

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to be involved in this :)

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah especially users like Epic Meal Time, it'll be difficult to get them to notice you. Although I would definitely be interested in joining in depending on where and when.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey would you have any info about this, like is it gonna be a real life skit or animation or anything of that nature, cause if it requires everyone being there in real life it could also limit chances of colabs with people. But if i can help I'd be glad to get involved :)

PorcelainPeter

Check my Youtube channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Count me in if its within reach etc.

Jordan DeCloedt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This would be a live action film, TheRenegadeGentlemen. My idea is to get some YouTubers 100% dedicated to this project. After that, send them the script and give them an idea of what part I would want them to be in, or what one THEY would want to do (I want them to feel comfortable, you know? :p). Then, figure out days where we could meet up if they live in the area, or make travel plans to get them out to Portland, OR for this project. The film, so far, is panning out to kind of be a teen humor, pop culture, love story type of script. It's kind of hard to explain without posting the script.

As for the bigger users, I figure that the best way to get them involved with this is to send them an explination email, and to see if we could plan a time some time in the future for them to get involved, just so we could plan ahead!

PorcelainPeter

Check my Youtube channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
States. That puts me out straight away lol.