Gaming YouTube Collaboration Group (Any Size any Channel)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! I might be interested in this! Do you have any other gaming PS4 channels in your group?

I'm fairly new still and learning all the ropes as we go on! But I'm def dedicated and planning to go big! (You never know right )

My email is: donhazeon@hotmail.com

Oo and I'm 27 y/o
Thank you for taking an interest in joining our group, we do indeed have other PS4 users within the group.

I shall send you an email for some more information.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm interested what's the plan
The initial plan is to have an established group of passionate content creators to collaborate with each other on videos, streams etc. and to have a community for channels to grow and develop over time.

RTS Tim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pm the details on my YT profile or on here

Frolace

Reaction score
Hello,

I am reaching out to any dedicated YouTuber's of any size or of any channel type who are wanting to collaborate on YouTube projects. We currently have 4 members of the group and we are looking for more people who share a similar passion and can collaborate with like minded individuals. The only initial factor to think about is dedication, it doesn't matter how small or big your channel is, if the content looks like effort has been put in then you will be considered (for example filming a vlog vertically would not be accepted.)

Few notes:
- You need to be 13+
- Have Skype
- Have a YouTube Channel & Make content.

If you are interested or have any questions please comment on this thread and I will reply as soon as possible.

Thank You.[DOUBLEPOST=1503849413,1503849195][/DOUBLEPOST]- One final note, the name of the group is called "FancyHat," more will be explained to new people individually as and when they joy
My Skype is Frolace my email is matthewdaviscutter@gmail.com im easily contacable thorugh either

Mister5ive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I’m 22 y/o,
I just got back in the groove in making videos and I meet the few requirements required