Gaming Youtube Collaboration Association - The Gaming Discord Channel to support & collaborate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

As of today I decided to make a gaming group on Discord, so we get a little group together that likes to collaborate with each other and support each other on their dreams for Youtube!

I do have some requirements and I hope they are not harsh.

Requirements:

* Must be mature.
* Must be atleast 18 years old.
* Has a Youtube channel focused on gaming
* Atleast 50 subscribers ( Exceptions can be made )
* Is active on Youtube and uploads atleast one video, once a week. ( Unless you go on vacation or something gets in between )
* Loves to collaborate with other Youtubers!
* Loves to play games!!!

Just reply here and I will send you a invite for Discord!

See you all in game!

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey we're Gilded Phoenix Studios, and we'd like to join your discord! If you could add Protecterorb #6335 and we can talk about more info

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey we're Gilded Phoenix Studios, and we'd like to join your discord! If you could add Protecterorb #6335 and we can talk about more info
Are you actively uploading? As I just checked your channel and you have no video's :)

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well that's what i wanted to talk to you about, we had a falling out with some former members and one of them went into the account and deleted our 50+ Videos

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Well that's what i wanted to talk to you about, we had a falling out with some former members and one of them went into the account and deleted our 50+ Videos
That's a damn shame to hear, have you got your channel under control?

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes, we changed the password and made changes to the group and are currently on a break as we are discussing new ideas and ways to grow the channel.

Tritega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yes, we changed the password and made changes to the group and are currently on a break as we are discussing new ideas and ways to grow the channel.
I'll send you an invite man :)[DOUBLEPOST=1493072956,1493071788][/DOUBLEPOST]We also have the guest role for those who want to try out the group first and see how everything goes :)

Prune gfx

Reaction score
Yo dude if u want we can collab this weekend exams and stuff
During the week so hmu on discord if u want to
Prune#0016

GamingMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone,

As of today I decided to make a gaming group on Discord, so we get a little group together that likes to collaborate with each other and support each other on their dreams for Youtube!

I do have some requirements and I hope they are not harsh.

Requirements:

* Must be mature.
* Must be atleast 18 years old.
* Has a Youtube channel focused on gaming
* Atleast 50 subscribers ( Exceptions can be made )
* Is active on Youtube and uploads atleast one video, once a week. ( Unless you go on vacation or something gets in between )
* Loves to collaborate with other Youtubers!
* Loves to play games!!!

Just reply here and I will send you a invite for Discord!

See you all in game!
Yes man im everything you said im 19 years old i love to Collaborate with others and i have 65 subs so my discord is: GamingMax#1825

Status
Not open for further replies.