Gaming Youtube Collaboration 2,500 subscribers (PC)

RhinoSquared

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking to collaborate more with people who are in the space already. I have been making videos for a few years and would like to expand with some like-minded people.

My videos -

Are all shot from my perspective (So I don't need yours)
Are a mix of games but some regulars are Astroneer/Sea of Thieves/Gmod/Anything
Release VERY slowly. Generally, I can manage about a video a month due to my edit style.

We tend to skew on the older side, with most of my group of friends being around the 30yo mark. We are generally friendly with some "ribbing".

Collaboration concept

The idea I have in mind is to either share a recording session so we both make videos from them. I would make mine and you can make yours. I find that a lot more natural than just sharing logo's etc but linking in the description is cool with me!

I currently have 2500 ish subs, growing around 800 or so a month. You don't need to be at those numbers but obviously, you're more than welcome to be over that :p.

I'm based in the UK and love to talk to groups or individuals that really take their channel seriously and want to grow if possible.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to you!

Thanks
Tim

xQSteven

Reaction score
can i contact with you more on my instagram @stevno_ about a collab and or anything else

Reaction score
hey, I'm only around 415 subs but if you're down to collab feel free to reach out to me on discord @tofu#9954