Gaming Youtube Collab

Seige

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for people to record with. I have a Discord server setup for everyone interested in recording so once you have finished reading this add me and ill send you a link to my server, the server isn't very active yet as it is new and only has a small group of people. I hope to get a small group going so we can record with each other and make some great content.

Games:
These are just some of the games will most likely play, there will be more and if you have a game you think we should try let me know ill be more than happy to buy it
- Rust
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Payday 2
- Battlegrounds
- Garry's Mod
- CS:GO
- Golf With Your Friends
- Cards against humanity

If your PC cannot run some of these game don't worry there will still be other games we can collab on :)

Discord Seige #5880

If you have any questions let me know in the comments below.

Reactions: MAN1AC

batuka

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wanna collab with me?
i started youtube today and looking for a possible partner to make videos and play games like CSGO and DOTA 2
if u are interested, lemme know :p

KoziOnPc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have Rust,PayDay 2 and CSGO (would have to download it)
on the steam summer sale im getting Battlegrounds,Dead by daylight and Gta 5

I would be down to record any of the games which i have and the ones that im gonna get

Seige

Reaction score
wanna collab with me?
i started youtube today and looking for a possible partner to make videos and play games like CSGO and DOTA 2
if u are interested, lemme know :p
sure mate add me on discord and we can talk :) seige #5880[DOUBLEPOST=1497572628,1497572581][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have Rust,PayDay 2 and CSGO (would have to download it)
on the steam summer sale im getting Battlegrounds,Dead by daylight and Gta 5

I would be down to record any of the games which i have and the ones that im gonna get
Perfect if can add me on discord we can talk.. look forward to it

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I'm looking for people to record with. I have a Discord server setup for everyone interested in recording so once you have finished reading this add me and ill send you a link to my server, the server isn't very active yet as it is new and only has a small group of people. I hope to get a small group going so we can record with each other and make some great content.

Games:
These are just some of the games will most likely play, there will be more and if you have a game you think we should try let me know ill be more than happy to buy it
- Rust
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Payday 2
- Battlegrounds
- Garry's Mod
- CS:GO
- Golf With Your Friends
- Cards against humanity

If your PC cannot run some of these game don't worry there will still be other games we can collab on :)

Discord Seige #5880

If you have any questions let me know in the comments below.
did i meet you before also im pretty sure i did since your discord doesnt exist and i remember a person with the samename that this person didnt respond me wich waw thanks

TheGamingCorner

Reaction score
I just started YouTube a few weeks ago and am looking to collab with someone. Would totally be down to make some videos anytime just add me on Discord.
Discord:TheGamingCorner#6514

Last edited:

MAN1AC

Reaction score
Hey! You seem very nice and I would totally collab... the only problem is that I don't really have the preferred sub count... if you would still like to collab plz let me know.

Suprex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey my man. I added you on discord. I would like to talk and possibly make some vids with you. I haven't really uploaded in a long while but that's just because I was waiting to get my PC and now that I have it l am looking for a group of YouTubers to hopefully become friends with and grow together! :D I'm 18 btw... not sure if that really matters but yeah man ttyl, hopefully.

Seige

Reaction score
did i meet you before also im pretty sure i did since your discord doesnt exist and i remember a person with the samename that this person didnt respond me wich waw thanks
Don't think so? it should work if not whats yours ill add you[DOUBLEPOST=1498470812,1498470731][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! You seem very nice and I would totally collab... the only problem is that I don't really have the preferred sub count... if you would still like to collab plz let me know.
hey man, sub count dosen't bother me, we'll grow together haha... anyway add my didcord and we can talk :)[DOUBLEPOST=1498470862][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey my man. I added you on discord. I would like to talk and possibly make some vids with you. I haven't really uploaded in a long while but that's just because I was waiting to get my PC and now that I have it l am looking for a group of YouTubers to hopefully become friends with and grow together! :D I'm 18 btw... not sure if that really matters but yeah man ttyl, hopefully.
Sweet man i just turned 18 too, can you send me a message on discord so we can talk?

Suprex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't think so? it should work if not whats yours ill add you[DOUBLEPOST=1498470812,1498470731][/DOUBLEPOST]

hey man, sub count dosen't bother me, we'll grow together haha... anyway add my didcord and we can talk :)[DOUBLEPOST=1498470862][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sweet man i just turned 18 too, can you send me a message on discord so we can talk?
yeah man. i messaged you on discord :)