Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Beauty/Makeup Youtube Collab

Discussion in 'Beauty & Makeup' started by Lisa Taylor, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Lisa Taylor
    Cash:
    $34
    Hey guys! I am looking for someone who wants to do a collab! I am open to suggestions, it doesn't only have to do with makeup! If you are interested feel free to email me!! Can't wait to create beauty (or whatever topic we choose) with you :wub:

Update 1/15: Creating a "Ladies Night Makeup & Outfit" tutorial. Would like to get 3-4 ladies involved. Let me know if you are interested! <3

#1 Lisa Taylor, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    BonnieLushHair likes this.
  2. BonnieLushHair
    Cash:
    $3
    Hey Lisa I just watched one of your videos...
    Your content is great I would be interested in collabing... Im in the UK... and my channel is a hair channel...

If this is up your alley let me know :)

Bonnie x

3. Lisa Taylor
    Cash:
    $34
    Hey Bonnie! Yes, I'm interested :) I haven't done a hair tutorial in a while so now would be perfect! Did you have anything specific in mind or would you just like to create a few different styles within the tutorial?
    And just an fyi--> your youtube link doesn't work. It brings you to a page that says "channel doesn't exist."

4. Jade Le Quesne
    Cash:
    $3
    Hey! I'd totally be interested in doing a hair collab! As I have medium/short length hair I'd like to do something around that but have extensions as well so could work with them :) let me know if you're still interested :)

5. Lisa Taylor
    Cash:
    $34
    Hey chica! I noticed you posted in the "group collab" as well...lets see what happens with that 1st, if it was too late for us to join then def. I'd want to collab :)
    Just want to let you know I clicked on your YT link and it doesn't work.

6. Nicole Lisa
    Cash:
    $7
    Hey Lisa !! Loving your channel, I have a few makeup videos and general chit chat style videos also on my channel. I would love to do a video with you x

7. Lisa Taylor
    Cash:
    $34
    I would love to! I am in the process of doing a group collab so we can def. do something and perhaps invite @JadeLeQuesne as well (she posted above too). Maybe a ladies night makeup and outfit tutorial?! I wont be able to load til the 1st week of February though. Let me know your thoughts :wub:

8. Nicole Lisa
    Cash:
    $7

Ohhhh !! i LOVE that idea ! 100% i would be able to be apart of it and upload also at this time x

9. Lisa Taylor
    Cash:
    $34
    Awesome! We will wait a few days to see if Jade responds...I'd love to get at least 3 or 4 of us for this since it is "Ladies Night" ;) so I will ask around! If not we will just move forward! :up2:

#9 Lisa Taylor, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  10. Sarin
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $74
    Hey heyy! I already answered to you, Lisa. But yeah I wanna post here too so it is clear :p I'm IN! :D and very excited. ( I need deets though ) :)