Youtube Collab Channel Name?

XxPoisnous_KissxX

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Thanx for reading this,

I have a channel and need to change the name, I was originally going to do just gaming videos with a friend of mine. When we decided to not only do gaming videos, but vlogs, challenges, DIY's, Compilations, and other videos of the such.
Also, my name is Holly, and my friends name is Brianna. (we are both females)

Can you guys help? Thanx.

JoycelynsLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a few typical ones...
HollyandBrianna
TwoGirls___

Or these cliche words:
TV, Productions, Media, Official

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the branding / design forum. :)

XxPoisnous_KissxX

Reaction score
I have a few typical ones...
HollyandBrianna
TwoGirls___

Or these cliche words:
TV, Productions, Media, Official

its ok... but i want something that stands out, something catchy but not dumb... something that is unique but also makes it obvious as to what we do
thanx tho :)

GeekOvision

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whenever I try to think of a channel name I always try to think of the flow. For example, if you are doing a name with two words try to make those words start with the same letter or something. That's just kind of how I go about it. Just keep on thinking and something good will come up.

Reactions: XxPoisnous_KissxX

XxPoisnous_KissxX

Reaction score
Whenever I try to think of a channel name I always try to think of the flow. For example, if you are doing a name with two words try to make those words start with the same letter or something. That's just kind of how I go about it. Just keep on thinking and something good will come up.

thats also a good idea, but ts hard to come up with something that sounds flowy and also points out its a collab channel