Services YouTube channel branding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, if you're still offering this service, please could you give me an email at theseshtales@gmail.com as I would be really into getting some graphics from you.

Thanks.

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
This is a cool service. I'm new to the YT community and do not have much experience with these things. I would love if I could get some simple and nice looking graphics going.

What's the best way going about this with you? I'd love to have some help. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BigFlood

Reaction score
I ot know if you are still doing this for free or jot but if you are I would really like your help my email is noahjc13@outlook.com if you could help I would be greatly appreciated because your designs are nice.

RhysP

Reaction score
This is a cool service. I'm new to the YT community and do not have much experience with these things. I would love if I could get some simple and nice looking graphics going.

What's the best way going about this with you? I'd love to have some help. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Hi! Drop me an email at irhysuk@gmail.com and I'd be happy to help you!

Reactions: Spence Bailey

RhysP

Reaction score
*UPDATE*
Not only is the free deal extended, I am now adding YouTube set design too! Email me irhysuk@gmail.com if you need my help.

OGBuckala

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo, i am interested in your services i would like a youtube banner if possible if you could add basketball stuff to it that would be best and try to match my color of my avatar.

thanks in advance
-OG

RhysP

Reaction score
Hello! I'm back and looking for new clients! Everything just $1 - I do thumbnails, intros, endcards and graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.