Services YouTube channel branding

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a cool service. I'm new to the YT community and do not have much experience with these things. I would love if I could get some simple and nice looking graphics going.

What's the best way going about this with you? I'd love to have some help. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I ot know if you are still doing this for free or jot but if you are I would really like your help my email is noahjc13@outlook.com if you could help I would be greatly appreciated because your designs are nice.

This is a cool service. I'm new to the YT community and do not have much experience with these things. I would love if I could get some simple and nice looking graphics going.

What's the best way going about this with you? I'd love to have some help. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Hi! Drop me an email at irhysuk@gmail.com and I'd be happy to help you!

Yo, i am interested in your services i would like a youtube banner if possible if you could add basketball stuff to it that would be best and try to match my color of my avatar.

thanks in advance
-OG

Hi I was wondering if you could make me an intro with this logo. I already have an idea of what I want.

Attachments

• IMG_20180711_081431_432.jpg
    IMG_20180711_081431_432.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 5
Hello! I'm back and looking for new clients! Everything just $1 - I do thumbnails, intros, endcards and graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back