YouTube Channel banner

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone,

I recently updated the banner of my YouTube channel which was suggested by a friend. Feel free to take a look and tell me what you think. Further suggestions are welcome.

Jetpi99 Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It looks pretty nice and simple, good background color. I had a look at your monologue video and it's some pretty good acting. Best of luck pursuing your dream!

Reactions: veronica33067

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
It feels pretty simple to me. I would personally put my name on my banner, with maybe 'actress' underneath it and add a gradient to the background, to make it less plain.

(I could help you with it, if you'd like?)

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It looks pretty nice and simple, good background color. I had a look at your monologue video and it's some pretty good acting. Best of luck pursuing your dream!
:woohoo!: Thanks for taking the time to check out my channel and monologue! I appreciate your feedback! :smile22:[DOUBLEPOST=1506691927,1506690792][/DOUBLEPOST]
It feels pretty simple to me. I would personally put my name on my banner, with maybe 'actress' underneath it and add a gradient to the background, to make it less plain.

(I could help you with it, if you'd like?)
Hi Dutchie,

Thanks for your feedback! :) I actually wanted to add a gradient to the background. I tried, but by the time I figured it out lol I just said “Forget it”. I had already started over like twice lol. When I have time, I would go back to try to add one.

As far as my name; I actually did have my name on the banner. However, it looked redundant because my name on my profile was showing up on the banner as well. :unsure2:
I decided to remove it.

It was really hard trying to fit everything without images and texts getting cut off. Do you think I should remove the images? If I decide to add my name and place “Actress” underneath, I would have to make my images smaller just to add that amount of text...

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for your feedback! :) I actually wanted to add a gradient to the background. I tried, but by the time I figured it out lol I just said “Forget it”. I had already started over like twice lol. When I have time, I would go back to try to add one.
Haha, that is annoying xD What program are you using?

As far as my name; I actually did have my name on the banner. However, it looked redundant because my name on my profile was showing up on the banner as well. :unsure2: I decided to remove it.

It was really hard trying to fit everything without images and texts getting cut off. Do you think I should remove the images? If I decide to add my name and place “Actress” underneath, I would have to make my images smaller just to add that amount of text...
Well, in that respect I have my name on my page twice as well, but that doesn't matter. Actually just about everyone has their username on their banner, as it is part of your branding.

There is indeed a certain area that you can use, I actually made a template for myself. (ignore the little square, that was the avatar in the old layout). The purple bit is where you can freely place text and photo's. Hope this helps a bit.

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm using Fireworks. I will definitely make time to go back to tweak it. It was just so time-consuming :furious:
lol

I viewed your channel. Your YouTube name doesn't seem to overlay on your banner so it looks really good. My YouTube name did overlay on my banner and it just looked bad. I'm okay with tweaking so I will definitely try to give it another shot. Thanks a lot and thanks for the template! :smile22:

Haha, that is annoying xD What program are you using?

Well, in that respect I have my name on my page twice as well, but that doesn't matter. Actually just about everyone has their username on their banner, as it is part of your branding.

There is indeed a certain area that you can use, I actually made a template for myself. (ignore the little square, that was the avatar in the old layout). The purple bit is where you can freely place text and photo's. Hope this helps a bit.

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Dutchie in England Ok. I was finally able to update my banner. I tried to put my name on the banner the way you suggested but I didn't like how it looked. However, I did include my name on the banner. For some reason, it only let me increase the font size to 96. I hope the text isn't too small. Overall, I like the way it looks. Hopefully, you can check it out. :winky:

I didn't do the gradient. Although, I did try. However, it's just not working the way I want. Besides, I'm a plain girl. I really like the purple so I'm keeping it for now. :smile22: