YouTube Campain & Daily Budget?

Spudster100

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I guess this is sort og the legal side of you tube.

I was going to pay to promote the trailler video then I thought "Maybe this is not a one of payment"

The question is what is a campaign budget and daily budget on YouTube? Can I set it to be a one of payment?

Thanks!

Don't want my bank giving me a overdraw fee.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe this might help a little more: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-get-subs-fast-through-ad-campaigns.104497/ @ohaple made a post entirely about ad campaigns and how to use it properly.

EDIT: As a testimony, I used it, paid $5 and got lucky with 6000+ views. $5 is meant to get you virtually nothing but you're lucky if you get a few hundred views lol. Although I'm not entirely sure how good the views were since it came from a lot of odd countries, I would have prefered people from more english spoken countries to have viewed it so I question the legitimacy of interest. You will not get any interactions too. Out of those 6000+ views I got 1 dislike, 1 like and maybe 1 or 2 comments from G+ communities I had already promoted to lol I was pretty confident with the video but it exceeded even my expectations, the average retention was very high but that could be because those people were paid to view it until the end.