Beauty/Makeup Youtube buddies and collabs maybe?

Jade Le Quesne

Reaction score
Hey I'd love to do a collab if you're still looking? My main area is makeup tutorials :)

Lisa Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey beautiful people,

It's been almost 6 months now since i joined the Youtube community and I think I am ready to make friends and collab.

No one really tells you how hard it is to find youtube friends or creators you like to collab with.. So here is me trying. :p

I have 179 subs so if you range closeby send me a message to my youtube channel (Beautube) or send me an email to beautubechannel@gmail.com with a little info about you and your channel (include the name please). Thank youuu <3

EXCITING! haha
Hey gorgeous,
If you are interested in collaborating for a "Ladies Night" makeup and outfit tutorial let me know. I'm trying to get at least 3-4 ladies involved. So far it is me and 1 other girl. Let me know if you're interested. If you want to check out the tread it is also here in the Beauty & Makeup section!

Reactions: Sarin

Sarin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey gorgeous,
If you are interested in collaborating for a "Ladies Night" makeup and outfit tutorial let me know. I'm trying to get at least 3-4 ladies involved. So far it is me and 1 other girl. Let me know if you're interested. If you want to check out the tread it is also here in the Beauty & Makeup section!
Hey girl, thanks for messaging me. I am loving this idea! I'm in! :D LET'S DO THIS! (would you please email me the details? :) thanks )

Tory

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey i just started my channel this week and o have 21 subs so far! if you would want to collab that would be sososo cool! my channel is tcavanaghmakeup feel free to check it out!!

Katie Jade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey i just started my channel this week and o have 21 subs so far! if you would want to collab that would be sososo cool! my channel is tcavanaghmakeup feel free to check it out!!
Hi,
I would love to collab, my email is katielongxo@icloud.com if your interested :)

CorinneBryan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey gorgeous,
Heyy! I'd love to collab :D sounds like a fab idea! xx