Youtube blocked my channel with 350 000 sub

bogdandfr

Reaction score
Youtube blocked my channel with 350 000 sub, content was for kids.
Please help me to unsuspend my channel. What i can to do? I filled out the recovery form but got the answer from the robot.
This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Youtube blocked my channel with 350 000 sub, content was for kids.
Please help me to unsuspend my channel. What i can to do? I filled out the recovery form but got the answer from the robot.
This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.
Then you didn't fill out the correct form. A suspended account cannot be "recovered" by the normal "forgot login details" process. You need to appeal your account suspension using the form at the following link:

https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/accountdisabled

You need before you use this form to try and figure out what caused the suspension. Merely using the form to ask why you are suspended is a non-starter. Common reasons for suspensions of this type are as follows...

You put tags in your video description, rather than or as well as in the tags section

You did "sub4sub" or went commenting to other channels videos asking viewers to check out your channel or videos.

You placed links in your video description which drive viewers off YouTube and onto another site. (These are the most common, but not the only reasons a channel can be suspended in this fashion.)

You need to convince the reviewer who will read your appeal that you didn't commit the violation your channel is accused of. Failure to do so means you are banned for life from YouTube and cannot create, access or possess any further YouTube channels, ever.

Reactions: videoeditgr

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi bodandfg .. What do you think you did wrong?? You must have had some clues? Warnings? Were you frequently getting community strikes etc or some other thing flagged? You haven't given us much to go on here really. Have you made any progress you can add to update your thread?

Tony Bee

Reaction score
My friends, let me ask a question!
Usually I log on vps 1 nick (a), but today I accidentally press to login to another nick (b) on that browser, (I also can't login because I have to verify the phone, I use the tab anonymous firefox!, and google sent to nick (b) a messenger: "Sign-in attempt was blocked") does it affect the channel that I usually log in (a)?
upload_2019-1-10_0-54-3.png

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Usually I log on vps 1 nick (a),
I assume you mean "VPN" ? - Why are you using VPNs to change your IP address with multiple accounts? Youtube obviously interprets that activity as suspicious and has blocked it. The question is why are you using VPNs? If you have nothing to hide, then why don't you ask YouTube ?

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's probably a thing where he doesn't want to be tracked, and that doesn't necessarily mean that he is doing suspicious activities. I have been looking into getting a VPN for a while now, and when I get the money I'm definitely going to get one because I want to know that my information is safe. Right now, if I logged onto someone's server in, let's say Minecraft, although this works for other games as well, they could get my address from that, and I don't want that happening, for obvious reasons. And with YouTube, the information they gather on you and share is pretty invasive, so it's understandable that he would limit their tracking as much as possible.