Services YouTube Banners [FREE]

Mello Fello's

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@Mello Fello's Hey, sorry it took so long, but it's now officially finished.
I don't know if I got the look you wanted, but, uh, let's just hope I did xD
There's two versions with different fonts, I wasn't going to include the second one, but just in case you don't like the first...

View attachment 38747 View attachment 38748

Holy s**t you truly are an angel!!!
Wow I am speechless, I do not have anywhere near the skill you possess to be able to make that on my own. I am genuinely impressed and very very appreciative of your work. Angel attack you are the true MVP.

I'm for damn sure making a video to recognize your work. I'll mention it in more than one video.

Thank you once again, seriously I am very happy and your work looks amazing. I hope you get to where you want in life, regards to graphic design, and become a huge success.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Much love,

The Mello Fello's :D

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!

I thought requesting to make banners for others would be a good idea, 'cause, y'know, it'd expand my knowledge of graphic design and I could possibly help someone out. maybe.
I'm not guaranteeing that they'll turn out good, of course. I'm clearly not an expert at this, but I guess you have nothing to lose.

This is free, obviously, so if you want one, which you probably don't, just comment down what you want written, what style (dark, pastel, rainbow-y?) and tell me if you have any logos or pictures that I could include.
In return, you could say I made your banner or include a link to my channel or something.
sometime. somewhere.

p34ce:smug:
Hey could you make me a banner please? Thanks in advance :)

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Holy s**t you truly are an angel!!!
Wow I am speechless, I do not have anywhere near the skill you possess to be able to make that on my own. I am genuinely impressed and very very appreciative of your work. Angel attack you are the true MVP.

I'm for damn sure making a video to recognize your work. I'll mention it in more than one video.

Thank you once again, seriously I am very happy and your work looks amazing. I hope you get to where you want in life, regards to graphic design, and become a huge success.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Much love,

The Mello Fello's :D
OMG THANKS! I think you just made my day xD
I'm really glad you like it! :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1480443488,1480443392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey could you make me a banner please? Thanks in advance :)
Yeah, sure! What colours do you want on it? And do you want it to be just with text or should I add any images?

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger

This is my current channel art. If you feel you can top that I would appreciate it :D

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG THANKS! I think you just made my day xD
I'm really glad you like it! :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1480443488,1480443392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, sure! What colours do you want on it? And do you want it to be just with text or should I add any images?
Blue and if you can add like mod menus and such as im a modding related channel :) Thanks

AngelAttack

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Blue and if you can add like mod menus and such as im a modding related channel :) Thanks
welp I don't know how much I like this one, but I had NO idea how to incorporate any mods menus into the banner so, uh, this is what came out. I can make you one with plain, bold text without the mods menu instead if you'd like xD

mod.jpg3.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1480453639,1480453573][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is my current channel art. If you feel you can top that I would appreciate it :D
I'll try, but don't expect much:^)

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
welp I don't know how much I like this one, but I had NO idea how to incorporate any mods menus into the banner so, uh, this is what came out. I can make you one with plain, bold text without the mods menu instead if you'd like xD

View attachment 38771View attachment 38770[DOUBLEPOST=1480453639,1480453573][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll try, but don't expect much:^)
They are both amazing :D thank you so much. You're very talented haha :)

Reactions: AngelAttack

DigitalTom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi ^^ Mind making one for me? I'd be nice to have characters from games like amnesia, outlast, soma and my name in the middle :)

Edit - would be nice to keep it dark with contrasting parts (red etc.)

Last edited: